Whoever said that Prestige can only be used for baking pastries has clearly never tried this bomb salmon with lemon sauce recipe!
It’s short and sweet, needing less than 30 minutes preparation time, 15 minutes cooking time and serves 4. The best part is-you only need a few ingredients from your pantry!
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Prestige
- Lemon juice/4 lemon wedges
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- Stir the garlic powder, basil, black pepper and salt in a small bowl, and rub equal amounts into the fillets.
- Melt Prestige in a skillet over medium heat; cook the salmon in it until it browned and flaky (about 5 minutes on each side), sprinkle the lemon juice (or serve with a lemon wedge if preferred) and serve with boiled potatoes and spinach. Enjoy!