It’s short and sweet, needing less than 30 minutes preparation time, 15 minutes cooking time and serves 4. The best part is-you only need a few ingredients from your pantry!
Chicken recipes are always a favorite. We promise you will love this one!
- 2 pounds of mixed size cherry tomatoes
- 4 large garlic cloves (should be crushed)
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon of OLIVIA (extra virgin oil)
- ¼ crushed red pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 ½ pound of chicken strips
- 1 ½ table spoon of chopped sunflower
- Heat oven to 500°F. Heat grill on medium-high. Cut about 1 cup of largest tomatoes in half. On rimmed baking sheet, toss all tomatoes with garlic, 1/4 cup of Olivia , red pepper and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- Roast on upper oven rack, stirring halfway through, until tomatoes burst and soften and some are beginning to char, about 20 minutes. (If most juices have evaporated, stir in1 to 2 tablespoons water to create more sauce.)
- Meanwhile, coat chicken strips with remaining tablespoon Olivia and season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Grill until lightly charred and just cooked through; 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Gently toss tomatoes with chopped sunflower. Spoon tomatoes and juices on top of chicken.