The older we grow, the easier it becomes to pack on more pounds, due to lower metabolism. Here is the good news though: you do not need to go drastic with diets.
Put a brief introduction that will attract the readers attention.
Did you know that Bananas…
- Help to control blood pressure & stress especially on those days Murphy’s Law seems to be the order of the day. If you do not know about Murphy’s Law, now would be a good time to google it 😀
- Protect your heart thanks to their high potassium content. Consuming bananas can reduce your chances of strokes and heart attacks.
- Block diarrhea. Potassium to the rescue once again!
Did you know that Cauliflower…
- Protects against then infamous prostate & breast cancer.
- Much like milk, strengthens bones.
- Rich in vitamin K, banishes bruises gradually.
Did you know that Grapefruit…
- Tag teaming with Carrots, saves eyesight.
- Being from the citrus family, combats kidney stones.
- Enhances blood flow thus resulting in great glowing skin.
Did you know that Mushrooms…
- Tend to control blood pressure. Say bye bye to stress balls, spinners, therapy etc!
- Increases your vitamin D. Yes, vitamin D! Mushrooms are the only fruit/ vegetable source of this critical vitamin.
- Can lower your cholesterol.
Did you know that Watermelons…
- Can aid a great deal in weight loss. Tired of smelly, crowded & overpriced gyms? Stock up on the melons!
- Consisting of 93% of water, means that you can now kiss dehydration goodbye?
- Provide a great source of roughage. Their seeds, in particular.
Did you know Pineapples….
- In conjunction with oranges, can relieve colds as they are rich in vitamin C.
- Aid digestion & relieves bloating.
Dissolve stubborn warts by patting them down with pineapple juice.