The older we grow, the easier it becomes to pack on more pounds, due to lower metabolism. Here is the good news though: you do not need to go drastic with diets.
Ladies, it’s about time we kept it real! When was the last time you had your breasts checked? Have you ever had your breasts checked? Do you know how to get your breasts checked?
Being that we just concluded Breast Cancer Awareness month, here are some facts;
- Breast cancer iAs the most common cancer.
- The growth associated actually isn’t painful.
- It can happen to anyone. Yes, anyone! Here is a quick fact: 1 in 922 men have a lifetime risk of breast cancer.
- Women who do not have children are at risk.
- 70% of all breast cancer cases are found through self-examination.
So, what are the warning signs? *
How can we prevent this from happening?
- Watch your weight.
- Exercise regularly.
- Do monthly self-examinations. If you notice anything off, please consult a doctor.
- Know your family history.
- Limit your alcohol and smoke intake.