They are the most stubborn. Once you get them, your whole outfit is spoilt. They have no manners and may appear at anytime, anywhere.
It’s tried and true. The only way to take care of others and your responsibilities is by first taking care of yourself. Self-care is crucial to your physical, mental and emotional well-being. Doing things like taking up a new hobby makes your life more meaningful; gives you more purpose. Life is for living beyond mere existence.
Seek the beauty around you and you will be reminded of how naturally beautiful life is, despite its dips and valleys. Here are some ideas that you can incorporate into your day to day life.
- Set a mini declutter session everyday even if just 10 minutes
- Do something for yourself at least once a week
- Listen to music. Just close your eyes and listen
- Write a love letter to yourself
- Kick start your day with some positive affirmations
- Watch your favorite movie even if it’s for the 50th time
- Stretch and meditate
- Create a vision board for yourself
- Write down 10 things you feel grateful for
- Do something for the first time
We kept this one short and simple so that you have enough time to practice one of these before your ‘to do’ list gets any longer!