It’s short and sweet, needing less than 30 minutes preparation time, 15 minutes cooking time and serves 4. The best part is-you only need a few ingredients from your pantry!
After the festive season which allowed us to let off the year’s steam and reflect while enjoying quality time with loved ones, it’s now back to the hustle of chasing paper and building the nation. For many, this will prove to be an extremely busy month between personal, family and work demands. Time will definitely be a rare and extremely valuable commodity; even more than it normally is.
The good news is that there are many areas of our daily lives where we can find ways of shaving off precious minutes. An obvious one is time spent in the kitchen. January might be a good time to consider mastering a few simple recipes that deliver on time saving without setting you on a collision path with your taste buds. One prime candidate is making use of instant noodles such as Numi Noodles. They come easy and fast to prepare and with just a little extra TLC, promise to deliver an enjoyable and satisfying meal.
- 2 packs of any Numi Instant Noodles of your choice.
- 1 teaspoon of butter.
- 4 slices cheddar cheese.
- ½ teaspoon toasted simsim seeds.
- 1 thinly sliced green onion.
- Boil 5 cups of water in a small sufuria.
- Add Numi Instant Noodles and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove the sufuria from the heat and add the 2 eggs without stirring. Pull the noodles over the egg and let it sit for one minute.
- Transfer everything to a serving bowl, add butter, cheese and simsim seeds.
- Mix and garnish with the green onions.